To all our clients, friends and family. We recognise that this is a very uncertain and challenging time we find ourselves in.
Rest assured we will continue to be here to serve you as best as possible while we also place the health and well being of everyone as our top priority.
At Cornerstone Home Loans we are implementing the following measures in response to Covid-19
- For all of our clients requiring appointments while we can do appointments in person if necessary and we are also able to do via zoom or another remote platform.
- If anyone is unwell or have been in close contact with anyone well we are asking that we do appointments remotely.
- Where possible we will organise electronic documents from lenders.
- Increased hygiene measures in our office including regular sanitisation cleaning of office with special attention to common touch points including door handles, hand sanitiser, disinfectant spray of office surfaces & chairs, in addition to our usual cleaning program.
- Individually, we are minimising social contact where possible
Please note that in the coming weeks or months, as things evolve, we will adjust our operations and processes in line with Government instruction, which potentially may include our office shutting down with staff working remotely and no face to face appointments.
We are also working hard to ensure financial well being.
- We are speaking to all of our lenders in relation to hardship policies in place should they be required due to Covid-19
- We are offering complimentary financial reviews to identify savings opportunities & effective strategies
- We are staying on top of all lender interest rate decreases to make sure they are passed along
- We are collating information on other available financial resources available for those effected by Covid-19
There has never been a more important time to prepare ourselves to ride the financial waves of the coming months, or more.
Please reach out to us, as your trusted financial advisor and friend, if you we can assist you in any way. Our service to you is complimentary.
Let’s get through this together.